Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107431
View in linear mode

Subject: "USA Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED AF Lens Mint" Previous topic | Next topic
Fieryorc Registered since 24th Jul 2006Mon 05-Nov-12 11:40 PM
25 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"USA Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED AF Lens Mint"

Cockeysville, US

AF-S Zoom Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED AF Lens.

$1650.00 incl paypal & shipping USPS Priority mail, insured. Located near Baltimore.

As new condition. USA lens, purchased new by me, babied. I'm not a professional, so 99% of the time it has been in a bag with the caps on, in a climate controlled environment. I have not checked with a magnifying glass, but I can't even find so much as a single rub mark on it.

Comes in original box & packaging, with paperwork.

If interested send me a private message we and I'll take & send to you whatever pics of the lens you'd like to see, in macro if you want. I'll take pics with it using a D700 & send them to you raw, unprocessed to check sharpness. I'll exchange all my details, name, address, phone, whatever you need, just not my soc sec #

Selling because I rarely use it, I could use a prime when I do use it, and I want a D800 but don't have the cash.

Price is based on sales here and on Fred Miranda. Feel free to make an offer if you wish, but don't insult me - it's a fair price. All enquiries will be answered, in order received, as promptly as possible.

David

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

fps2800 Registered since 26th Nov 2011Tue 06-Nov-12 01:30 AM
24 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: USA Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED AF Lens Mint"
In response to Reply # 0

reseda, US

P.M. sent

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107431 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.