Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

USA Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED AF Lens Mint

Cockeysville, US
25 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Fieryorc Registered since 24th Jul 2006
Tue 06-Nov-12 12:40 AM

AF-S Zoom Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED AF Lens.

$1650.00 incl paypal & shipping USPS Priority mail, insured. Located near Baltimore.

As new condition. USA lens, purchased new by me, babied. I'm not a professional, so 99% of the time it has been in a bag with the caps on, in a climate controlled environment. I have not checked with a magnifying glass, but I can't even find so much as a single rub mark on it.

Comes in original box & packaging, with paperwork.

If interested send me a private message we and I'll take & send to you whatever pics of the lens you'd like to see, in macro if you want. I'll take pics with it using a D700 & send them to you raw, unprocessed to check sharpness. I'll exchange all my details, name, address, phone, whatever you need, just not my soc sec #

Selling because I rarely use it, I could use a prime when I do use it, and I want a D800 but don't have the cash.

Price is based on sales here and on Fred Miranda. Feel free to make an offer if you wish, but don't insult me - it's a fair price. All enquiries will be answered, in order received, as promptly as possible.