Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107429
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: REVISED: D700 "Kit", (5772 snaps); 24-70 f/2.8G len..." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
James_F Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Jan 2007Mon 05-Nov-12 06:53 PM
340 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: REVISED: D700 "Kit", (5772 snaps); 24-70 f/2.8G lens)"
Sun 11-Nov-12 04:36 PM by James_F

Prescott, US

REVISED and EDITED LISTING: November 6, 2012 at 11:25 AM MST): Revised listing and edited pricing of this D700 “Kit” for sale described below. In the interest of appealing to more Nikonians and to be a little more flexible, I am offering for sale the D700 body (w/ CF cards and Kirk L Bracket) and the Nikkor 24-70 f/2.8G (with or without the B&W CPL filter) as separate items for sale. The original post that some of you read stated that I would not split up the lens and the body. That stipulation is no longer in effect.

Nikon D700 serial number #2183160, one owner bought new from B&H in July 2009. Shutter count is only 5772 (see attached screen shots); a very “low mileage” body (compared to many that have been listed). Complete with all original accessories minus warranty (expired) and Capture NX2 trial software as the serial number has been used by me. Also included 6 (six) SanDisk Ultra II 4-gb CF cards and Kirk D700 L-bracket. Body in great shape; no issues. D700 body/sensor professionally cleaned and checked from time to time. Latest service October 2011 at C.R.I.S. Nikon Authorized Service Center in Phoenix, AZ. Please note kit comes with only one battery (not two as pictured) as I recently lost one battery on a hike. B&H and Kirk receipts included. The body is for sale with 6 (six) SanDisk Ultra 4-gb CF cards and Kirk D700 L-bracket (itself a $130 value) for $1625 PayPal. I’ll absorb the PayPal fees and pay for CONUSA ground shipping.

Nikkor 24-70 f/2.8G lens – US serial number 240984; one owner bought new from B&H in April 2008. Complete with originally supplied packing materials, case, box, caps, hood and manual (minus 5 year warranty which is not transferrable). Glass is perfect, no focus issues. Also offered is a B&W Kaesemann 77mm MC circular polarizer filter –new from B&H April 2012. B&H receipts included. Note: the 24-70 lens is actually a new, replacement lens supplied to me by Nikon Melville, NY service when they decided in 2008 that they could not fix (focus problem) my originally purchased 24-70 f/2.8G lens serial number 230709 that I bought from B&H. They sent me a brand new lens #240984 (the one I am selling) to replace it. Documentation letter from Nikon describing the aforementioned exchange will be included. The Nikkor 24-70 f/2.8G lens is for sale for $1575 without the B&W Kaesemann 77mm MC circular polarizer filter or $1675 with the filter (itself a $156 value). I’ll absorb the PayPal fees and pay for CONUSA ground shipping.

Reason for selling: I have reached an age with some medical issues that makes it difficult to haul around a lot of DSLR equipment. I have sold a lot of equipment here in the past. Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact me (email or PM). Thanks for looking and thanks to those of you who took the time to re-read this revised post. Sorry if it was a little lengthy. >> Jim F.

Jim F. from Prescott, AZ

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)
Attachment #7, (jpg file)
Attachment #8, (jpg file)
Attachment #9, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

James_F Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Jan 2007Sat 10-Nov-12 11:39 PM
340 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: REVISED: D700 "Kit", (5772 snaps); 24-70 f/2.8G lens)"
In response to Reply # 0
Sun 11-Nov-12 03:21 AM by James_F

Prescott, US

Update: Saturday, November 10, 9:20 PM MST. D700 IS SOLD.

Nikkor 24-70 f/2.8 (and B&W CPL) still for sale.

Jim F. from Prescott, AZ

mmm55 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Mar 2009Sun 11-Nov-12 12:17 AM
157 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS: REVISED: D700 "Kit", (5772 snaps); 24-70 f/2.8G lens)"
In response to Reply # 1

Bloomsburg, US

Email sent about lens.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

James_F Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Jan 2007Sun 11-Nov-12 02:15 PM
#3. "RE: FS: REVISED: D700 "Kit", (5772 snaps); 24-70 f/2.8G lens)"
In response to Reply # 2

Prescott, US

Update: Sunday, November 11 8:15am MST. 24-70 f/2.8 lens is SOLD. D700 also sold yesterday.

B&W MC Kaesemann CPL filter still for sale and will be listed separately in a new "For Sale" post later this morning.

Jim F. from Prescott, AZ

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107429 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.