Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107405
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon and Voigtlander S-Mount Rangefinder Lenses" Previous topic | Next topic
KDemas Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Dec 2004Sun 04-Nov-12 10:14 PM
46 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon and Voigtlander S-Mount Rangefinder Lenses"

San Francisco Bay Area, US

Nikon Rangefinder Lenses.

I've been narrowing my range of camera systems and being as I sold my last Nikon Rangefinder a bit ago it's time to sell some lenses as well. These all are in beautiful shape, some in mint collectible condition.

Nikkor P 105/2.5. $425.00
This classic lens is in superb condition with pristine glass and metal hood and leather case included. The aperture blades have the slightest hint of edge oil (this is something new) but it functions perfectly. One of the great Nikkor's of all time.

Nikkor Q-C 135/3.5. $150
This lens is Mint. Immaculate condition with hood and leather case. Also includes the 135mm attachable viewfinder. Great portrait and sports lens.

Voigtlander 85/3.5 APO. $250
This lens is like new in the box. Purchased and used exactly once. The only APO lens ever made for Nikon S rangefinder mounts. Superb build quality.

Voigtlander 50/2.5 $200
In box like new. Used a couple of times on my SP it's one terrific daylight lens. Compact with superb image quality it also looks create with the included domed hood.

Voigtlander 28/3.5. $350
Like new in box. Another lens that has seen the light of day exactly once. Beautifully built, looks like the day I got it.

Here are some pics that I have on hand:
105/2.5

135/3.5

VC 85/3.5 APO

Nikon Digital: D300, D70

Nikon Film: F6, FM3A, FM2N, F, FG, EM

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

KDemas Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Dec 2004Mon 12-Nov-12 03:53 PM
46 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon and Voigtlander S-Mount Rangefinder Lenses"
In response to Reply # 0

San Francisco Bay Area, US

It's too late for me to edit the ad above but there is an error in an item description that I just came across this morning. The 135mm lens does NOT include the accessory finder.

My apologies for the confusion as I pride myself on describing sale items accurately. There is currently a sale pending on the lens and I have notified the buyer of the error and presented options for resolution, including a full refund.

Nikon Digital: D300, D70

Nikon Film: F6, FM3A, FM2N, F, FG, EM

RidinRev66 Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Oct 2006Sat 17-Nov-12 03:33 AM
120 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon and Voigtlander S-Mount Rangefinder Lenses"
In response to Reply # 0

Albuquerque, US

Thank you Kent, the 135mm arrived today. It is a gorgeous lens - there a few signs of use on the lens shade, but the lens body and glass are like "brand new". This makes a beautiful companion for my S2 and its 50mm f/1.4. You can trust this seller to deliver the goods. If I could afford the $425, I would buy the 105mm right now!

Phil
FM2N, FE2, FA, F3, F100, D80, D200

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107405 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.