Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107384
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Nikon TC-17EII teleconverter" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
csprungl Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Jul 2004Sat 03-Nov-12 05:18 PM
108 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Nikon TC-17EII teleconverter"
Sun 18-Nov-12 10:21 PM by csprungl

Columbus, US

Up for sale is my USA model Nikon TC-17EII teleconverter. It's in perfect condition, outside as well as the glass. I'm the original owner (rarely used on my 70-200 VR1 that I just recently sold). Includes box, caps, soft case, original warranty paperwork. $320. PayPal'd and UPS shipping/insurance included to PayPal Verified (in ConUSA only). I've bought and sold here many times, so please search my ID for past transactions and positive feedbacks.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: FS: Nikon TC-17EII teleconverter
danzig37 Silver Member
05th Nov 2012
Reply message RE: FS: Nikon TC-17EII teleconverter
csprungl Silver Member
05th Nov 2012
     Reply message SOLD!
csprungl Silver Member
06th Nov 2012
          Reply message RE: SOLD!
danzig37 Silver Member
18th Nov 2012
               Reply message RE: SOLD!
csprungl Silver Member
18th Nov 2012

danzig37 Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Aug 2009Mon 05-Nov-12 05:33 AM
27 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: Nikon TC-17EII teleconverter"
In response to Reply # 0

Beaverton, US

PM sent 21:30 11/04/12

Dan - Oregon USA

csprungl Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Jul 2004Mon 05-Nov-12 12:41 PM
108 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS: Nikon TC-17EII teleconverter"
In response to Reply # 1

Columbus, US

PM and email sent.

~Cliff

csprungl Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Jul 2004Tue 06-Nov-12 11:39 PM
#3. "SOLD!"
In response to Reply # 2

Columbus, US

SOLD!

danzig37 Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Aug 2009Sun 18-Nov-12 10:10 PM
27 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: SOLD!"
In response to Reply # 3

Beaverton, US

For me, this was an excellent purchase transaction. The seller is to be recommended for good communication, fast shipment, and solid packaging.

Oh, by the way... the TC is exactly as described!

Thank you, Cliff. I am a happy camper.

Dan - Oregon USA

csprungl Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Jul 2004Sun 18-Nov-12 10:21 PM
#5. "RE: SOLD!"
In response to Reply # 4

Columbus, US

Dan,

It was a total pleasure and a completely smooth transaction in selling the TC to you!

Take care!!

~Cliff

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107384 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.