Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107383
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: AF DX Fisheye-Nikkor 10.5mm f/2.8G ED lens" Previous topic | Next topic
Bulgakov Silver Member Nikonian since 31st Oct 2006Sat 03-Nov-12 04:14 PM
86 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: AF DX Fisheye-Nikkor 10.5mm f/2.8G ED lens"

Winter Springs, US

This lens is in mint condition. All glass is perfect and the lens has been kept in a smoke free environment. I can find no marks or scratches on the barrel or anywhere else on this lens. The plastic front lens cap has a couple of very minor mars from just being in my camera bag. I am not a professional and this lens has been used sparingly, probably for less than 250 images.

This is a great lens to have fun with. I am asking $550. via Paypal. I will cover Paypal fees and provide free shipping via UPS ground.

Feel free to email me with any questions. Thank you.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107383 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.