Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107381
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: 14-24 f2.8 and 24-70 f2.8" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
nwcs Silver Member Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Landscape and Wildlife Photography Nikonian since 15th Jan 2006Sat 03-Nov-12 04:48 PM
6892 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: 14-24 f2.8 and 24-70 f2.8"
Thu 15-Nov-12 04:22 PM by nwcs

Knoxville, US

The 14-24 is in mint condition and has barely been used. Includes box, bag, strap, and everything pictured. See pictures. Price: $1650 shipped. CONUS only. AK and HI with extra shipping. Funds must clear before item ships.

The 24-70 has seen some travels and I've tried my best to take good care of it. You can judge that for yourself from the pictures. Includes box, bag, and everything pictured. Price: $1550 shipped. CONUS only. AK and HI with extra shipping. Funds must clear before item ships.

Interested in both? I'll sell both together for $3100 shipped. I'm willing to negotiate with a reasonable counter-offer.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)
Attachment #7, (jpg file)
Attachment #8, (jpg file)
Attachment #9, (jpg file)
Attachment #10, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

nwcs Silver Member Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Landscape and Wildlife Photography Nikonian since 15th Jan 2006Wed 07-Nov-12 06:34 PM
6892 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: 14-24 f2.8 and 24-70 f2.8"
In response to Reply # 0

Knoxville, US

As a side note, I'd be interested in a trade for either of these with a 24-120 f4 lens if we balance out the cash a little. My goal is to sell both of these and get the 24-120 anyway.

gqtuazon Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Nov 2009Thu 08-Nov-12 04:31 AM
644 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS: 14-24 f2.8 and 24-70 f2.8"
In response to Reply # 1

FPO, US

Sold my 24-120mm f4 already and kept my 24-70mm f2.8 but I am interested in getting the 14-24mm f2.8 if you would like to trade it with my 16-35mm f4 plus cash from my part.

NAS keeps on striking and I've always been curious with that lens. I'm not sure if it is a good move for me to upgrade or forget about it and keep my existing lens. It is also in like new condition.

Regards,

Glenn

nwcs Silver Member Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Landscape and Wildlife Photography Nikonian since 15th Jan 2006Thu 08-Nov-12 04:24 PM
#3. "RE: FS: 14-24 f2.8 and 24-70 f2.8"
In response to Reply # 2

Knoxville, US

That is a good idea but I'm mainly moving away from the wide angle stuff. My interests are solidifying into telephoto and macro. So I'm mainly looking to use the 24-120 as my general purpose lens. Also need to free up some cash for my wedding next year.

But I'll tell you this, the 16-35 may be your better option depending on what your subjects are.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107381 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.