Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107379
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D300 and 17-55 2.8 lens for Sale" Previous topic | Next topic
Fred Fiedler Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Sep 2006Sat 03-Nov-12 12:42 PM
30 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D300 and 17-55 2.8 lens for Sale"
Sat 03-Nov-12 12:53 PM by Fred Fiedler

Fairview, US

Nikon D 300 USA Digital Camera Body for Sale. Excellent Condition and well cared for! Includes original box, battery, and all original accessories and manual. 35,985 shutter activations. $800 including shipping to CONUS. Paypal accepted.

Nikon USA 17-55 2.8 AFS DX Lens including original box and lens hood. Brand New condition and used very little. Glass in perfect condition. Very Sharp lens!! $850 including shipping to CONUS. Paypal accepted.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)
Attachment #7, (jpg file)
Attachment #8, (jpg file)
Attachment #9, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Fred Fiedler Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Sep 2006Sat 03-Nov-12 06:27 PM
30 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon D300 and 17-55 2.8 lens for Sale"
In response to Reply # 0

Fairview, US

The 17-55 lens has been sold! The D300 is still for sale.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107379 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.