Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107321
View in linear mode

Subject: "Selling my DX Equipment" Previous topic | Next topic
mpage Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Jun 2004Wed 31-Oct-12 02:23 AM
348 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Selling my DX Equipment"
Fri 02-Nov-12 02:00 AM by mpage

San Jose, US

I've decided to take the plunge and get the new Nikon D800 or the D800E. To finance the new camera I will need to sell my DX equipment.

1. Nikon D300 with two batteries, charger, and the Kirk L Bracket (bracket cost $129) -- $900

2. Nikon Nikkor 17-55mm f2.8G IF AF-S ED DX Lens, including lens shade with front and rear lens cover -- SOLD

3. Nikon Nikkor AF-S 12-24mm F4 DX G ED IF Lens, including lens shade with front and rear lens covers -- $600

The equipment was lightly use and is like new, mint condition. The shutter on the D300 has fired only 1,650 time. It is rated by Nikon at 150,000 shots.

You can check the shutter count by uploading a recent image to this Web site and it will tell you how many times the shutter was fired. It uses information embedded in the image file:

http://www.myshuttercount.com/

The L Bracket is used on professional tripods for quick release and to change from portrait to landscape orientation without readjusting the tripod.

I'm selling the equipment to upgrade to the new Nikon D800. Price: $1,350. Firm or the individual prices listed above.

Local pickup in San Jose, CA, or will ship to confirmed address. Cash if you pick it up in San Jose. PayPal if shipped. PayPal is the safest payment method for both buyer and seller if the purchase is shipped.

You can reach me at mark@losgatosphoto.com

-Mark-

My Nikonians Gallery

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107321 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.