nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107273
View in linear mode

Subject: "SOLD>>>>>FS: Gura Gear Kiboko 30L packpack" Previous topic | Next topic
socrreferee Silver Member Nikonian since 12th Jul 2006Mon 29-Oct-12 01:30 AM
68 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"SOLD>>>>>FS: Gura Gear Kiboko 30L packpack"
Tue 30-Oct-12 02:41 AM by socrreferee

Little Rock, US

I am selling my Gura Gear Kiboko 30L backpack. My days of carrying photo gear in a backpack have passed, and I now I just don't really use it and need to let it go to someone who can use this fantastic bag.
If you're familiar with Gura Gear then you understand what a lightweight, great designed, functional backpack this is. Here is the link which describes more about this bag: http://www.guragear.com/kiboko-30l/
Asking $285. The bag has been kept in a non-smoking environment and comes with several extra padded dividers and it's rain cover. If you're in the market then this is a great buy on an exceptional backpack.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

jgould2 Gold Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Nikonian since 13th Oct 2007Mon 29-Oct-12 11:21 PM
4435 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#1. "RE: FS: Gura Gear Kiboko 30L packpack"
In response to Reply # 0
Mon 29-Oct-12 11:31 PM by jgould2

Fort Pierce, US

Hi Mark.

I would like to purchase your Kiboko 30L for $285. Please send me an email with your PayPal address and I will send you a payment. Or if you prefer another method of payment just let me know.

JIM

jgould2@socal.rr.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107273 Previous topic | Next topic