Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107266
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D90, all accessories, books $620; MB-D80 grip $90" Previous topic | Next topic
elliotm00 Registered since 16th May 2011Sun 28-Oct-12 06:36 PM
15 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D90, all accessories, books $620; MB-D80 grip $90"

US

For sale, my beloved D90 with less than 18k actuations. In like-new conditions, no marks at all. Original box, all original accessories and manuals, some still sealed. Includes two books:

- Mastering the Nikon D90 by Darrell Young
- David Busch's Nikon D90 Guide to Digital SLR Photography by David D. Busch

This camera got me my first published photos, it has good karma:-)

Asking $620

Also, MB-D80 battery grip. Asking $90. Will sell together or separately.

I have 100% positive feedback on eBay (look up "elliot"). I have purchased here in Nikonians.

Look for my 80-200 lens also for sale.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107266 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.