Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107102
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS - D7000 (NIB) + 70-300MM f4.5-5.6 G AF-S VR" Previous topic | Next topic
PennsyBill Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Dec 2008Sun 21-Oct-12 05:25 AM
157 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS - D7000 (NIB) + 70-300MM f4.5-5.6 G AF-S VR"
Sun 21-Oct-12 11:14 AM by PennsyBill

Diamond Bar, US

D7K is "as new" and has "Zero" actuations. I got it (actually a gift from my wife) awhile ago and all I did was unpack it, charge a battery and run thru the menus - never tripped the shutter - and it just doesn't feel right in my hands -- to used to my D300 and D3s I guess. Would ship with everything that came in the box (and the box itself) including the receipt -- it is a USA model and not gray market. Also have an after-market guide.

The 70-300mm f4.5-5.6 VR has been used very little - IQ is unbelievable considering it's price - but I tend to reach for either my 70-200 f2.8 VR II or the 200-400mm f4 VR. It is a great all-around use lens. Glass is perfect and lens body is 10/10. Also has box etc and is a USA import,

Asking $850 for D7K and $375 for the 70-300mm. If you're interested and absolutely need some photos send me an e-mail and I will get them for you. Neither of them will dissapoint even the most picky buyer.

Payment by Postal Money Order or Cashier's Check --- Sorry but no PayPal.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107102 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.