Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107086
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS/FT Nikon 28-70mm f/2.8 for Nikon 24-120 f/4" Previous topic | Next topic
Nikon32250 Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Mar 2004Sat 20-Oct-12 05:42 PM
3539 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS/FT Nikon 28-70mm f/2.8 for Nikon 24-120 f/4"
Sat 20-Oct-12 05:43 PM by Nikon32250

St. Augustine, US

Selling my 28-70mm f/2.8 (the "beast") lens. Includes HB-19 hood and CL-74 case. The lens is in a very excellent condition. The only exterior markings I notice are on the outside of the filter thread where the lens hood attaches. I have checked for dust and I don't see any. A more discerning eye than mine might find some microscopic particles. The bits of dust that appear in the image of the front element are exterior. I didn't notice them when I took the picture. I have since cleaned them off with a lens cloth.

Am also interested in a straight up trade for a Nikon 24-120 f/4 VR in similar condition.

Price is $980.00 plus $20.00 shipping & insurance. Payment by PayPal. Shipment via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground (your choice).

Graham
From St. Augustine, FL. "I like photographers, you don't ask questions." Ronald Reagan to White House Press Photogs

<http://www.ancientcityphotography.com/>

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Nikon32250 Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Mar 2004Tue 23-Oct-12 06:39 PM
3539 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS/FT Nikon 28-70mm f/2.8 for Nikon 24-120 f/4"
In response to Reply # 0

St. Augustine, US

Bump

Graham
From St. Augustine, FL. "I like photographers, you don't ask questions." Ronald Reagan to White House Press Photogs

Nikon32250 Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Mar 2004Thu 25-Oct-12 11:03 PM
#2. "RE: FS/FT Nikon 28-70mm f/2.8 Lower Price"
In response to Reply # 0

St. Augustine, US

I am lowering the price from $980.00 to $950.00. I really don't want to go to eBay and pay their 9% fee, plus it is so much more pleasant to deal with Nikonians.

Graham

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107086 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.