nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

FS/FT Nikon 28-70mm f/2.8 for Nikon 24-120 f/4

Nikon32250

St. Augustine, US
3783 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Nikon32250 Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Mar 2004
Sat 20-Oct-12 05:42 PM | edited Sat 20-Oct-12 05:43 PM by Nikon32250

Selling my 28-70mm f/2.8 (the "beast") lens. Includes HB-19 hood and CL-74 case. The lens is in a very excellent condition. The only exterior markings I notice are on the outside of the filter thread where the lens hood attaches. I have checked for dust and I don't see any. A more discerning eye than mine might find some microscopic particles. The bits of dust that appear in the image of the front element are exterior. I didn't notice them when I took the picture. I have since cleaned them off with a lens cloth.

Am also interested in a straight up trade for a Nikon 24-120 f/4 VR in similar condition.

Price is $980.00 plus $20.00 shipping & insurance. Payment by PayPal. Shipment via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground (your choice).

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Graham
From St. Augustine, FL. "I like photographers, you don't ask questions." Ronald Reagan to White House Press Photogs

http://www.ancientcityphotography.com/>

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G