nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107065
View in linear mode

Subject: "Manfrotto 3-way Magnesium Head" Previous topic | Next topic
SWIMR Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Apr 2006Fri 19-Oct-12 10:37 PM
271 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Manfrotto 3-way Magnesium Head"

US

This like-new magnesium unit is ideal for precision framing, due to its three axes of adjustment. It's model 3437, which has been superseded by model 460MG. The mounting plate in the photo is included. Payment via PayPal, Ground Shipping included for $90 total. I've bought and sold here with 100% satisfaction, although it's been a while.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

SWIMR Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Apr 2006Fri 26-Oct-12 09:46 PM
271 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "PRICE DROP: Manfrotto 3-way Magnesium Head"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Now $80, with CONUS shipping and PayPal included.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107065 Previous topic | Next topic