Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107026
View in linear mode

Subject: "AF-S 80-200 f/2.8" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Pouncer Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2009Thu 18-Oct-12 01:20 AM
1136 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"AF-S 80-200 f/2.8"
Tue 20-Nov-12 03:28 AM by Pouncer

Memphis, US

I am selling my telephoto zoom as I find that I rarely use it these days. Included are both caps, hood, the original tripod collar, and a Kirk replacement collar (pictured - a $150 value and worth every penny). I don't have a hard case or box. I purchased this lens used several years ago here on Nikonians, and it served me well.

This is the discontinued AF-S model. The focus is incredibly fast.

The lens is in great condition. Aperture is clean and snappy. No haze or fungus. Glass is perfect. The inside of the lens is very clean. The hood has a few small marks, the most prominant white marks are shown in the photo. The lens itself has a few minor blemishes, notably some loss of the black crinkle finish around the tripod collar area, which I've tried to show in a photo.

Asking price is $1,050, including fees and shipping in the continental U.S.

Garrett

This is my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Pouncer Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2009Sat 20-Oct-12 08:39 PM
1136 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: AF-S 80-200 f/2.8 - Lower Price"
In response to Reply # 0

Memphis, US

Bump. I will lower the asking price to $1,015.

Garrett

Pouncer Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2009Sat 27-Oct-12 12:26 AM
#2. "RE: AF-S 80-200 f/2.8 - Lower Price"
In response to Reply # 1

Memphis, US

Okay, last price reduction to $990, because I'd prefer avoid ebay.

Garrett

Snapshott Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Sep 2007Sun 28-Oct-12 02:37 AM
398 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: AF-S 80-200 f/2.8"
In response to Reply # 0

Richmond, US

Bump for a great lens at a good price. Especially with the Kirk collar. I'd be all over this if I didn't already have one.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107026 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.