nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #1070
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon SB 24 Speed light with accessories" Previous topic | Next topic
Michael Rogers Basic MemberThu 17-Oct-02 07:05 PM
34 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon SB 24 Speed light with accessories"

HUNTINGTON BEACH, US

For sale Nikon SB 24 Speed light with accessories:
Features include TTL flash control on most TTL-capable Nikon bodies; Full power TTL, five power level manual, and Automatic (six apertures) settings. LCD panel shows settings. Rear curtain sync. Repeating flash. The SB-24 can synchronize with up to four additional flashes. Head tilts from –7 degrees below horizontal up to 90 degrees above horizontal, and rotates -270 degrees to plus 180 degrees clockwise. Aufofocus assist light. The SB 24 has a guide number of 118 at 35mm (iso 100). and a recycle time of 7 sec. The flash also has an auto standby which goes into action after about a minute of doing nothing. Included is a Sto-Fen omni bounce head diffuser, a Lumiquest Promax Ultra Soft Bouncer, manual and Nikon pouch. The flash has Velcro strips to attach Lumiquest diffusers. The Flash is in excellent working order. Cosmetically the flash is a 9 with minor rub marks and scratches. 1 of the small plastic sync cap covers is missing. Photo’s available. $165.00 I also have another SB24 for sale for $150.00. If interested contact me at mj@imagesbymichaelrogers.com

Michael Rogers
imagesbymichaelrogers.com

Michael Rogers
imagesbymichaelrogers.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #1070 Previous topic | Next topic