Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon D7000 18-105mm Lens Kit With Extras

Clarktmc Clarktmc

Is from: Killeen, US
871 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Clarktmc Registered since 04th Nov 2008
Tue 16-Oct-12 07:19 PM | edited Tue 16-Oct-12 07:21 PM by Clarktmc
I have a very well kept Nikon D-7000 18-105 mm Kit for sale. It comes with a 18-105 mm VR Nikon lens. Both are like new shape. Camera has 3.400 clicks on it. You also get 2 Nikon D-7000 Blue Crane DVDs and 1 Quick Pro D-7000 DVD as seen in the picture. You will also get a RRS Bracket also shown in picture. 1ea Meike MK-D7000 Multi-Power Battery Pack. I have the box, but I am missing the Nikon D7000 English manual. I have the ES version, I will upon request I will send the English manual on CD.

I just took this photo and uploaded it to shuttercount. Below is the information. This camera looks like new. I also forgot to include I just got the body back from Nikon from cleaning and complete check out, recalibration and testing everything. Camera is in new condition.

The RRS bracket is for body only not extra mount.

Shutter Count (4002)

2012-10-17 06:51:27.0
DSC_6536.JPG
NIKON D7000
1/60
Fired, TTL Mode
60.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 90.0 mm)

I will sell the lot for $975.00 shipped. You pay the Paypal fees.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)