Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #106976
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Spyder2Pro Hardware Calibration System" Previous topic | Next topic
James_F Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Jan 2007Tue 16-Oct-12 03:31 AM
329 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Spyder2Pro Hardware Calibration System"

Prescott, US

FS: Spyder2Pro hardware monitor color calibration system by Color Vision. This "For Sale" item is the same item posted in the spring of 2012 but posting was withdrawn. One owner, bought new from B&H in August 2007. Complete with box and foam padding, calibration hardware (USB connection) and front projection calibration tripod holder and software. For CRT, LCD displays and front projector displays (NOTE: NOT for LED displays). For Windows 2000, XP or higher and Mac OSX 10.3 through 10.6.8. Reason for selling: I now use an LED monitor and need an updated calibration device.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: for users of Mac OS Lion 10.7.X or Mountain Lion 10.8.X, the Spyder2Pro software does NOT work with Lion/Mountain Lion since the Spyder2 application runs on Rosetta. HOWEVER, a free software download "transforms" the Spyder2Pro into a Spyder3Express which WILL work as a Universal App and not Rosetta. See http://spyder.datacolor.com/osx-lion-support/ for more details. The download link is here: http://www.datacolor.eu/goto/download/Spyder3Express/mac

Bought new for $189.95. My selling price is $50; I'll absorb the PayPal fee and include ground shipping to CONUSA only.

Jim F. from Prescott, AZ

Jim F. from Prescott, AZ

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #106976 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.