Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #106954
View in linear mode

Subject: "Tamron 1.4x SP AF Pro Teleconverter for Nikon AF-S, AF-..." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
myfotoguy Registered since 03rd Dec 2008Mon 15-Oct-12 01:23 AM
107 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Tamron 1.4x SP AF Pro Teleconverter for Nikon AF-S, AF-D & AF-I"
Thu 18-Oct-12 04:53 PM by myfotoguy

Richfield, US

For sale is a Tamron 1.4 X (Model No.140f-FNS)
The optics are in excellent/like new condition.

Included: 140F-FNS 1.4X Tamron Teleconverter for Nikon, Front and Rear Tamron Caps, Printed English Instruction Sheet, and Pouch.

The results from this converter are excellent with no loss of image quality. On AF-S lenses the camera accounts for the converter and adjusts the f-stop reading. On all other Nikon mounts the camera reports the lens aperture. This is a great converter that gives you extra reach without compromising image quality.

$85 including Paypal (verified address only please) and shipping to CONUSA also included.

-Tim

Visit my Zenfolio gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Tamron 1.4x SP AF Pro Teleconverter for Nikon AF-S,...
NikonMark37814
15th Oct 2012
myfotoguy
16th Oct 2012
NikonMark37814
16th Oct 2012
myfotoguy
17th Oct 2012
myfotoguy
17th Oct 2012
gccjr Gold Member
18th Oct 2012

NikonMark37814 Registered since 20th May 2010Mon 15-Oct-12 11:19 AM
1125 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Tamron 1.4x SP AF Pro Teleconverter for Nikon AF-S, AF-D & AF-I"
In response to Reply # 0

Morristown, US

PM sent.

mVs
D2x, D300s, D700 & D800

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

myfotoguy Registered since 03rd Dec 2008Tue 16-Oct-12 05:13 PM
107 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Tamron 1.4x SP AF Pro Teleconverter for Nikon AF-S, AF-D & AF-I"
In response to Reply # 0
Tue 16-Oct-12 05:13 PM by myfotoguy

Richfield, US

Updated price to $85.00 (from $100.00) to be less than KEH.com for same converter in the same condition.

-Tim

NikonMark37814 Registered since 20th May 2010Tue 16-Oct-12 10:55 PM
1125 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Tamron 1.4x SP AF Pro Teleconverter for Nikon AF-S, AF-D & AF-I"
In response to Reply # 2

Morristown, US

Please check your email.

mVs
D2x, D300s, D700 & D800

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

myfotoguy Registered since 03rd Dec 2008Wed 17-Oct-12 12:53 AM
#4. "RE: Tamron 1.4x SP AF Pro Teleconverter for Nikon AF-S, AF-D & AF-I"
In response to Reply # 3

Richfield, US

>Please check your email.
You must not have gotten my PM. I'll send you an email.

-Tim

myfotoguy Registered since 03rd Dec 2008Wed 17-Oct-12 11:33 PM
#5. "RE: Tamron 1.4x SP AF Pro Teleconverter for Nikon AF-S, AF-D & AF-I"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed 17-Oct-12 11:37 PM by myfotoguy

Richfield, US

Still available.

If you have a Sigma lens, you may want to research first if this will work with it. There have been mixed reviews on converters other than Sigma converters working on Sigma lenses. This didn't work with my Sigma 50-150 (first version). However, some folks have found it to work on other Sigma's.

I'm told this is the same as a Kenko Pro, so if you see comments about that, they likely apply to this regarding Sigmas.

For a compatibility chart see this (Tamron SP Pro 1.4x): http://www.nikonians.org/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=155&topic_id=6017&mesg_id=6017&page=

also look at the bottom of the report, there is a paragraph about Sigma lenses. This was my impression as well as I read various (sometimes conflicting reviews) concerning this Tamron Pro TC and Kenko Pro TC's

The bottom line, if you have a SIgma lens you were hoping to use with this, you may be disapointed with it. However, it's fantastic with Nikon lenses. I have used it on Nikon 80-200 (push-pull) and Nikon 70-200 VRI and VRII without ANY issues.

-Tim

gccjr Gold Member Nikonian since 23rd Aug 2007Thu 18-Oct-12 12:58 AM
8 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: Tamron 1.4x SP AF Pro Teleconverter for Nikon AF-S, AF-D & AF-I"
In response to Reply # 5

Winston Salem, US

Is the Tamron 1.4 still available? If so I will take it.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #106954 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.