nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #106854
View in linear mode

Subject: "Really Right Stuff D7000 L Bracket - Price Reduced" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
DAJolley Silver Member  US  Nikonian since 19th Dec 2007 Thu 11-Oct-12 07:20 PM
1248 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Really Right Stuff D7000 L Bracket - Price Reduced"
Thu 07-Feb-13 12:55 AM by DAJolley

RRS BD7000 L bracket for the D7000 without grip. Like new, $80 includes Conus shipping and paypal fee.
Please email me if interested.
Dave Jolley

David Jolley
Pickerington, Ohio
Please visit my Website

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Top

Replies to this topic

vangophotos Silver Member  Paradise Valley, US  Nikonian since 01st May 2012 Wed 06-Feb-13 10:19 PM
271 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Really Right Stuff D7000 L Bracket - Price Reduced"
In response to Reply # 0

Please message me if this is still available (or email jorn.vango -at- gmail.com)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #106854 Previous topic | Next topic