nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #106850
View in linear mode

Subject: "LOWERED PRICING - "SINGH-RAY FILTERS FOR SALE"" Previous topic | Next topic
trailmaster Basic MemberThu 11-Oct-12 05:29 PM
718 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"LOWERED PRICING - "SINGH-RAY FILTERS FOR SALE""

Newport, US

"SINGH-RAY FILTERS FOR SALE"

Hello to all, Due to failing eyesight all of my photography gear is for sale. I have listed related items in separate listings for viewing convenience. Feedback from previous sales here and at NikonGear and Ebay attests to accurate descriptions and premium condition of items listed. Please EMAIL or call me me if interested in any/all gear. Thank you for looking.

1) SINGH-RAY FILTERS: All filters in like new condition, NO scratches/marks of any kind, individual soft cases.
DESCRIPTION PRICE
a. LB WCP COLOR COMBO w/color intensifier, thin ring 77mm $300.
b. Ray Benson reverse graduated neutral density filter. 3 stop. w/case. $90.
c. TONY SWEET SOFT-RAY, 77mm, thin ring $160
d. LB COLOR INTENSIFIER, thin ring 77mm $190
f. (2) LENS CAP COVERS (Hard plastic, 80mm FOR 77mm filters, covers and protects filter while mounted on lens, push/pull - on/off) $8 each

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

trailmaster Basic MemberSat 20-Oct-12 06:07 PM
718 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: LOWERED PRICING - "SINGH-RAY FILTERS FOR SALE""
In response to Reply # 0

Newport, US

bump

trailmaster Basic MemberMon 22-Oct-12 04:50 PM
#2. "MODERATOR PLEASE REMOVE THIS POSTING"
In response to Reply # 1

Newport, US

pLEASE remove this posting

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #106850 Previous topic | Next topic