Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #106820
View in linear mode

Subject: "2 Pocket Wizard Plus II For Sale" Previous topic | Next topic
krmorgans Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Mar 2008Wed 10-Oct-12 05:55 PM
191 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"2 Pocket Wizard Plus II For Sale"
Wed 10-Oct-12 05:56 PM by krmorgans

Drums, US

A few more items that I do not use any more. I have for sale 2 PW Plus II's for sale. Both are in like new condition. Only used them about 10 times. As you can see in the photo, you would not be able to see a difference between these and brand new ones. Original packaging and manuals for both PW's. Price is $125 each.

Also for sale is 1 Hildezine PW Plus II caddy. Like new condition also. Price is $10. I do not have the original packaging for this item right now. Can't find it.

I prefer payment by USPS money order, bank check, or Western Union. Let me know if interested and thanks for looking.

Keith Morgans

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

krmorgans Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Mar 2008Sat 13-Oct-12 12:52 PM
191 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: 2 Pocket Wizard Plus II For Sale"
In response to Reply # 0

Drums, US

PRICE UPDATE:
Buy both PW's for $120 each and the Hildezine caddy is free.
Buyer pays shipping. Let me know and thanks for looking.

Keith

krmorgans Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Mar 2008Wed 17-Oct-12 06:47 PM
#2. "RE: 2 Pocket Wizard Plus II For Sale"
In response to Reply # 0

Drums, US

Bump

krmorgans Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Mar 2008Sun 21-Oct-12 08:01 PM
#3. "RE: 2 Pocket Wizard Plus II For Sale"
In response to Reply # 2

Drums, US

PRICE UPDATE:
Final price drop. $110 for each PW and the Hildezine caddy is free.
Let me know.

Keith

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #106820 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.