Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #106755
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS F100 - Price Reduced" Previous topic | Next topic
Rodericknw Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Jul 2006Sun 07-Oct-12 06:39 PM
16 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS F100 - Price Reduced"
Tue 09-Oct-12 03:53 AM by Rodericknw

Fountain Hills, US

Nikon F100 – Like new condition, S# US2061108 slightly used. No scratches, Converted to digital shortly after purchasing. I do not have the original box but do have the original manual
Nikon MB15 Battery Pack – Original battery holder and covers included
Nikon MF29 Data Back - Original Back included. $350.000 OBO Includes insured shipping within the CUS. Please email me and I’ll call you back to discuss how we can arrange payment and delivery terms that are to your satisfaction.

Priced reduced to $ 300.00 OBO

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Rodericknw Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Jul 2006Wed 10-Oct-12 03:26 AM
16 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS F100 - Price Reduced"
In response to Reply # 0

Fountain Hills, US

Price reduced to $250.00

Rodericknw Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Jul 2006Wed 17-Oct-12 03:23 AM
#2. "RE: FS F100 - Price Reduced"
In response to Reply # 1

Fountain Hills, US

Price Reduced to $200.00

Rodericknw Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Jul 2006Sun 28-Oct-12 01:31 AM
#3. "RE: FS F100 - Price Reduced"
In response to Reply # 2

Fountain Hills, US

Let's try $175.00 OBO. Much lower and I may as well donate it and take the tax write off.

NIKKORMAT LOVER Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Aug 2008Sat 03-Nov-12 01:44 PM
134 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: FS F100 - Price Reduced"
In response to Reply # 3

NORTH DIGHTON, US

Would be interested in the F100 combination. How would you wish to be paid? Thanks

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #106755 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.