nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #106710
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikkor 12-24mm F4 DX,, MBD200 grip " Previous topic | Next topic
yelcab Registered since 30th Nov 2006Fri 05-Oct-12 06:50 AM
911 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikkor 12-24mm F4 DX,, MBD200 grip "
Fri 05-Oct-12 06:54 AM by yelcab

San carlos, US

One owner bought new, Nikkor 12-24mm F4 DX lens. In excellent condition, 9.5 out of 10. All boxes, papers, instruction lens caps front and back, and a never used lens hood. $500

MBD200 Nikon battery grip for D200, owned since new. Also in excellent shape. Box, papers, instructions included, $85.

You pay shipping.

Payment accepted: cash, personal check, cashier check, money order, or 500 chickens delivered to my house. Absolutely will not accept paypal of any kind, do not ask.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

yelcab Registered since 30th Nov 2006Mon 08-Oct-12 03:56 PM
911 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikkor 12-24mm F4 DX,, MBD200 grip "
In response to Reply # 0

San carlos, US

I am surprised there is not even a single nibble.

yelcab Registered since 30th Nov 2006Thu 11-Oct-12 09:20 AM
#2. "RE: Nikkor 12-24mm F4 DX,, MBD200 grip "
In response to Reply # 1

San carlos, US

Lens is sold.
Grip is now $75.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #106710 Previous topic | Next topic