Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #106708
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: D7000, MB-D11, DX lenses" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
joncanfield Gold Member Nikonian since 22nd Aug 2011Fri 05-Oct-12 03:20 AM
15 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: D7000, MB-D11, DX lenses"
Mon 08-Oct-12 04:03 AM by joncanfield

Morgan Hill, US

Selling my D7000 with less than 1,000 actuations (currently at 940) with MB-D11 grip, along with RRS plate for the grip.
Everything original included - boxes, manuals, charger, cables. Strap never used. Camera also has
Asking $1000 shipped, no extra fees for paypal.

Also have the following lenses:
Nikon 18-200 VR II - box, caps, bag, hood. In perfect condition. $500
Nikon 10-24 DX - box, caps, bag, hood. Also in excellent condition. I am the 2nd owner of this lens. $650
SOLD Sigma 50-150 f2.8 EX DC OS. Virtually new. Great lens, very sharp. Box, caps, hood, case. $700

All items include paypal fees, free ground shipping. If you want insured, that would be extra.

I'd love to sell it all as a package at a discounted price.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #106708 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.