nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #106700
View in linear mode

Subject: "B+W 77 XS-Pro UV MRC-Nano 010M Filter, Boxed, New" Previous topic | Next topic
bherman01545 Silver Member  US  Nikonian since 19th Feb 2007 Thu 04-Oct-12 08:18 PM
276 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"B+W 77 XS-Pro UV MRC-Nano 010M Filter, Boxed, New"

I have for sale a brand-new and unused B+W 77 XS-Pro UV MRC-Nano 010M Filter in teh box.

For those of you who are familiar with the B+W filter line, know that the XS-Pro/MRC Nano is their premium line of filters, and the only filter that you should use for your Nikon, Canon, Olympus pro glass.

Product Highlights:

* Absorbs Ultraviolet Light
* Reduces Bluish Cast of Daylight
* General Protective Filter
* MRC Multi-Resistant Coating
* Nano Coating Simplifies Cleaning Process
* Rugged Matte Black Brass Filter Ring
* High Quality Schott Glass

This filter sells in NY for $90.00.

Asking: $69.99 shipped within the USA

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.