nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #106688
View in linear mode

Subject: "Lumiquest ProMax System, Lumiquest Quick Bounce & Clinc..." Previous topic | Next topic
callaloomix Registered since 12th Jun 2008Thu 04-Oct-12 05:24 AM
133 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Lumiquest ProMax System, Lumiquest Quick Bounce & Clinch Strap"

US

Up for sale is the Lumiquest Promax System for light modification and the Quick Bounce w/Clinch Strap. Both are in excellent shape and come in original boxes. My price for the promax is $40 shipped and quick bounce $25 shipped. You can email me at seshep@hotmail.com if you can't reach me through nikonians. Thanks.

For more details see links.

Lumiquest ProMax:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/568273-REG/LumiQuest_LQ_105_ProMax_80_20_System.html/BI/4775/KBID/5289/

Lumiquest Quick Bounce:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/602483-REG/LumiQuest_LQ_122_Quik_Bounce_Light_Modifier.html/BI/4775/KBID/5289/

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

callaloomix Registered since 12th Jun 2008Sun 07-Oct-12 11:38 PM
133 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Lumiquest ProMax System, Lumiquest Quick Bounce & Clinch Strap"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Bump. Still available.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #106688 Previous topic | Next topic