nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #106593
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D700 / MB-D10 Grip only 3173 shutter count NEAR ..." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
director1101 Gold Member Nikonian since 21st May 2009Fri 28-Sep-12 06:26 PM
94 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D700 / MB-D10 Grip only 3173 shutter count NEAR NEW CONDITION"
Fri 05-Oct-12 03:33 AM by director1101

US

If you are looking for an Excellent D700 Full Frame with a MP-D10 Battery Holder/Grip this would be an excellent find...This D700 was purchased from Amazon and is US Version as is the MP-D10 Grip...This D700 only has 3173 shutter clicks and has been kept in a padded carry case, however, it very seldom left my residence..is in like new cosmetic and operating condition and the battery holds charge as new..I used a D7000 as my primary camera due to the DX lenses I own...(I am 66 years old and retired and will use my D3200 due to its light weight and will sell my D7000 shortly..that is the reason for selling this D700)..this D700 is in like new operating and cosmetic condition..images are incredible..this D700 comes in original box, manuals and accessories as shipped new..
$1,975.00 for complete package and I will pay shipping in US 48 and I will also cover PayPal fees...Please send me a private message for any additional information..
I have bought and sold several cameras and lenses on this site and have over 1200 xbay reviews all positive...

I am having trouble posting pictures...I will gladly email pictures of camera and grip upon request...

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

steve_schuster Silver Member Nikonian since 02nd Sep 2012Fri 05-Oct-12 03:30 AM
38 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon D700 / MB-D10 Grip only 3173 shutter count NEAR NEW CONDITION"
In response to Reply # 0

Glenwood, US

PM and email sent

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #106593 Previous topic | Next topic