Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #106487
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS NIKON PB-4 / PS-4 BELLOW AND SLIDE COPIER ATTACHMENT" Previous topic | Next topic
rfnikon Silver Member Nikonian since 20th May 2002Tue 25-Sep-12 03:36 PM
325 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS NIKON PB-4 / PS-4 BELLOW AND SLIDE COPIER ATTACHMENT"
Tue 25-Sep-12 04:00 PM by rfnikon

NEW YORK,, US

VINTAGE NIKON FILM AND USED WITH SLIDES. I have both as new (except boxes are beat up) I am asking $325 and will ship it FREE to USA address only. Also 14 day return privilege after you completely inspect it and are unhappy with your purchase return for full refund. I am including several pictures of the actual bellows for your perusal. Please do not send private messages, simply email me and I can return email answers or if you prefer I can call you. The value of these vintage NIKON items will vary on the condition will reflect the price. All items with original instruction booklets.
I will accept PayPal as payment for no additional charge.
Mel

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: FS NIKON PB-4 / PS-4 BELLOW AND SLIDE COPIER ATTACH...
Gardenerbob Silver Member
25th Sep 2012
rfnikon Silver Member
25th Sep 2012
rfnikon Silver Member
28th Sep 2012
laddad Gold Member
28th Sep 2012
rfnikon Silver Member
01st Oct 2012

Gardenerbob Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Dec 2007Tue 25-Sep-12 09:29 PM
148 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS NIKON PB-4 / PS-4 BELLOW AND SLIDE COPIER ATTACHMENT"
In response to Reply # 0

Locust Valley, US

Your photos do not show up.

rfnikon Silver Member Nikonian since 20th May 2002Tue 25-Sep-12 10:13 PM
325 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS NIKON PB-4 / PS-4 BELLOW AND SLIDE COPIER ATTACHMENT"
In response to Reply # 1

NEW YORK,, US

SORRY ABOUT THAT. I DID HAVE SEVERAL PICTURES HOWEVER, SOMETHING HAPPENED. I SHALL HAVE TO RE POST THIS AGAIN.
THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW.
Mel

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

rfnikon Silver Member Nikonian since 20th May 2002Fri 28-Sep-12 04:23 PM
#3. "RE: FS NIKON PB-4 / PS-4 BELLOW AND SLIDE COPIER ATTACHMENT"
In response to Reply # 2

NEW YORK,, US

FYI. This bellow 4 is capable of tilt/shift and differs from last version which I believe was PB 6. In addition it is totally usable wwith the DSLR NIKON Cameras and when using the vintage bellows macro Nikkor lenses the results are truly remarkable. I understand that we can do so much digitally, I still think using this equipment is remarkable. You have to hold it to believe the quality.
The attached photo is not of the actual equipment, but included to show how the slide copier is attached. Since the NIKON 50000ED is no longer available to scan your slides, you can use this to accomplish scanning your slides. Very time consuming but using the new DSLR D800 with 35 mkegapixels can give you some wonderful scans.
Mel

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

laddad Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Nov 2005Fri 28-Sep-12 07:31 PM
1152 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: FS NIKON PB-4 / PS-4 BELLOW AND SLIDE COPIER ATTACHMENT"
In response to Reply # 3
Fri 28-Sep-12 07:35 PM by laddad

Kinston, NC, US

This is "Great" for converting those old slides into digital format. Works best for those who own a FX Body (D4, D3, D800, D700, D600).

rfnikon Silver Member Nikonian since 20th May 2002Mon 01-Oct-12 11:54 AM
#5. "RE: FS NIKON PB-4 / PS-4 BELLOW AND SLIDE COPIER ATTACHMENT"
In response to Reply # 4

NEW YORK,, US

One more time around before it goes to the guy in the Bay.
Mel

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #106487 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.