Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #106433
View in linear mode

Subject: "D300s" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
terry tuttle Registered since 09th Mar 2009Sat 22-Sep-12 01:28 AM
30 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D300s"
Thu 06-Dec-12 11:28 PM by terry tuttle

US

Flawless D300s. $900 with vertical grip (MB-D10) . Included: three Lexar Platinum 16 gb cards (virtually unused), all original boxes, and accessories. Buyer splits shipping and insurance. Kept only as a backup for my D700. Original owner. A great camera.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Bucktown Hitman Registered since 22nd Oct 2012Mon 22-Oct-12 05:41 AM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D300s"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Hi Terry

Do you still have the D300s? I have had a D200 for a long time (in addition to F6 and F100) and it is showing its age (170,000 actuations). I do have a handful of beautiful Nikkor lenses that can be used on FX. For now, however, I can't justify paying for a D600 or D800 now since I have a bunch of DX lenses as well.

I don't need the grip or the cards. All I want is the body. How many actuations do you have on the body and how much would you take?

Thanks.

JerryLoSardo Gold Member Charter MemberTue 23-Oct-12 09:44 AM
902 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: D300s"
In response to Reply # 1

Frederick, US

email sent.

Jerry LoSardo
Frederick, Maryland

terry tuttle Registered since 09th Mar 2009Tue 23-Oct-12 04:19 AM
30 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D300s"
In response to Reply # 0

US

I'm withdrawing the D300s for now, since I just sold my D700 instead. I may reconsider an offer for the camera and grip (only as a package). As I indicated, it's in flawless condition, and has approx. 30,000 actuations.

Bucktown Hitman Registered since 22nd Oct 2012Mon 19-Nov-12 02:32 AM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: D300s"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Hi Terry

Sorry I did not respond earlier. I did not see this message before. I picked up a D700 recently and as such am not looking for another body. Thanks.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #106433 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.