Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #105980
View in linear mode

Subject: "David Busch's Guide to Nikon P7100" Previous topic | Next topic
Nikon32250 Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Mar 2004Sun 02-Sep-12 04:57 PM
3578 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"David Busch's Guide to Nikon P7100"

St. Augustine, US

I just received this user's guide brand new from Barnes & Noble. After I placed the order I decided not to keep my Nikon P7100 and returned it to KEH. I have another 10 days in which to return the book to B&N. If anyone is interested in it you can have it for the same price which I paid which is $19.59 plus $5.00 shipping regular mail.

The guide is over 300 pages long and has a ton of sample images including the various menus and the camera body itself. It appears to be very comprehensive, and easier to read than the Nikon manual which can only be downloaded in a PDF format.

Payment by PayPal.

Graham
From St. Augustine, FL. "I like photographers, you don't ask questions." Ronald Reagan to White House Press Photogs

<http://www.ancientcityphotography.com/>

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #105980 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.