Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #104255
View in linear mode

Subject: "LNIB D7000 battery grip." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Vlad_IT Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Sep 2011Tue 19-Jun-12 03:06 AM
1163 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"LNIB D7000 battery grip."
Sun 24-Jun-12 07:24 PM by reuben

US

I need to raise funds by July 5th. My 2 months old, like new, MeiKe Battery grip for D7000 is for sale. Asking price is $35, including fees and shipping, or BEST OFFER. Must Sell by July 5th.

This grip is just like this one: (http://www.amazon.com/Meike-Vertical-Battery-EN-EL15-MB-D11/dp/B0088LPGFW/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1339981916&sr=8-11&keywords=d7000+meike+grip

Unlike many third party grips from Neewer, Vertical or Zeikos, this grip is well made and the dials ARE NOT reverse, meaning functioning the same way as on original MB-D11. If you search the internet this was the biggest complaint about third party grips for D7000.

My first impression was (and is) very favorable. For details please read post #13 in the following thread:

http://www.nikonians.org/forums/dcboard.php?az=set_threaded_mode&forum=329&topic_id=17465&prev_page=show_topic&gid=17465#17799

Best regards,
Vlad

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

RLDubbya Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Dec 2011Fri 22-Jun-12 02:48 PM
553 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: LNIB D7000 battery grip."
In response to Reply # 0

US

Private message sent. I'll take the grip at the asking price.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Vlad_IT Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Sep 2011Fri 22-Jun-12 03:18 PM
1163 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "Sold. D7000 battery grip."
In response to Reply # 1
Fri 22-Jun-12 03:26 PM by Vlad_IT

US

Sold.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #104255 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.