Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #1029
View in linear mode

Subject: "2 twin lens cameras for sale." Previous topic | Next topic
Daniel73N80 Registered since 02nd Oct 2002Wed 09-Oct-02 03:27 PM
63 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"2 twin lens cameras for sale."

tacoma, US

I have two twin lens cameras I am planning on selling...
1) Mamiya C330 w/80 2.8 Sekor and a porrofinder prism(yes it works just great an has the case to go w/ it). It is neither the 'F' or 'S'
designation...but just the C330 Professional. Previous owner told me that there were no light leaks...and everything was in good working order. Will be willing to pay shipping costs for both cameras.

2) Rollei Rolleiflex Automat MX-type 1 w/ Heidosmat & Zeiss-Opton
Tessar lenses,Compur-Synchro shutter,shutter lock still intact,no light meter...but there is one free w/ purchase of camera. Camera comes w/ original case(has blue interior).

note: I am selling these two cameras in hopes that they will be down
payment of 80-200 2.8 nikkor lens I am currently looking to buy soon.
email address: Nikon0973@yahoo.com....or notenoughsleep4me@att.net.
Please let me know if these two will be nice cameras to add to your collection. Asking price for both is 750.00 US dollars. not including
s/h...free shipping(if in US or Canada).
D. Taylor

Your Washington Nikonian

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #1029 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.