Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS: Nikon AFS VR 200-400mm f4G - SOLD

westcoast westcoast

Is from: California, US
883 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
westcoast Registered since 28th Jan 2007
Sun 25-Mar-12 12:24 PM | edited Fri 30-Mar-12 04:49 PM by westcoast
I am selling a Nikon AFS VR 200-400mm f4G IF_ED (VRI - USA) lens in excellent condition, the glass is perfect. The lens barrel switches and controls are all fine. The zoom action is light and smooth throughout the range. The lens does have a couple of small wear marks located were the hood mounts to the front lip of the lens, which is typical of any used lens. The hood itself and rear of the lens have a lens coat cover on to protect it.

The CL-L2 case and soft lens cover are in like new condition. The RSS lens foot does a great job of supporting the lens when carried on a monopod or a tripod. All the included items are listed below; the items that are extra are labeled. If you have any questions or would like additional photos, please let me know via email, as I do not look for PM's. The sale price is $4850 firm, and I am not interested in any trades at this time.

Included with the sale:
1. 200-400VR f4 lens
2. HK-30 Carbon fiber hood
3. Soft front lens cover
4. Kaiser 120mm front lens cap - extra
5. CL-L2 ballistic soft lens case
6. Really Right Stuff "RSS" foot - extra
7. Lens Coat - extra
8. Manual & factory shipping box
9. UV filter this is internal default factory filter
* Note: I do not have the original foot; it was lost so it is not included.

The storage bin photo was taken at 100% crop with no post processing other than to resize for the web, with a subject distance paced out about 150m. It was shot at a high school practice field, with the lens set to 400mm f4 on a D300 (equivalent FOV is 600mm). I have more photos at the link below:

http://www.esp-sportsphotos.com/docs/lens/

Please know before you buy if you need a professional zoom lens. This is not a try it out and decide sale, once the item is shipped it cannot be returned. I have had many sales on this forum; the items listed are exactly as described above. PayPal and FedEx Ground shipping CONUS are included; the buyer will need to pay the difference if another shipping method is desired. PayPal is the only method that I will accept for out of town buyers. If you are local to SO CAL, you can arrange to inspect the item for sale.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: FS: Nikon AFS VR 200-400mm f4G - SOLD