Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #102345
View in linear mode

Subject: "Vanguard SBH-300 New in Box -- $75 including U.S. Shipp..." Previous topic | Next topic
benveniste Moderator Awarded for is high level skills in various areas, including Macro and Landscape Photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his generous suppport to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 25th Nov 2002Fri 23-Mar-12 05:34 PM
9588 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
"Vanguard SBH-300 New in Box -- $75 including U.S. Shipping"

Boston Area, US

Product Description

This is a brand new ball head I received as a rebate item after purchasing a tripod. It is not Arca-Swiss compatible, so I'm not interested in keeping it. If a buyer wishes me to unpack the thing and ensure it's not DOA, I will be glad to do so, but as of right now I've only done a visual inspection.

B&H sells this head for $99. My price is $75 including either USPS or UPS ground shipping and any PayPal fees. 10 day return privilege, and I'll promise to assist with any warranty claims for 1 year.

If you want to photograph a man spinning, give some thought to why he spins. Understanding for a photographer is as important as the equipment he uses. - Margaret Bourke-White

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Vanguard SBH-300 New in Box -- $75 including U.S. S...
Peterdan Silver Member
30th Mar 2012
IIGQ4U
01st Apr 2012
2many
01st Apr 2012
benveniste Moderator Awarded for is high level skills in various areas, including Macro and Landscape Photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his generous suppport to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
01st Apr 2012
benveniste Moderator Awarded for is high level skills in various areas, including Macro and Landscape Photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his generous suppport to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
05th Apr 2012

Peterdan Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Jan 2012Fri 30-Mar-12 02:45 PM
177 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Vanguard SBH-300 New in Box -- $75 including U.S. Shipping"
In response to Reply # 0

Lebanon, US

PM sent.

I am not a number. I am a free man!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

IIGQ4U Registered since 07th Jan 2012Sun 01-Apr-12 08:03 AM
15 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Vanguard SBH-300 New in Box -- $75 including U.S. Shipping"
In response to Reply # 1

Walnut, US

This is an awesome ball head. I can't believe that it retails for $100. One of my best camera gear purchases yet!

Good luck with your sale.

2many Registered since 26th Jul 2008Sun 01-Apr-12 11:13 AM
42 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Vanguard SBH-300 New in Box -- $75 including U.S. Shipping"
In response to Reply # 0
Sun 01-Apr-12 11:14 AM by 2many

Titusville, US

pm sent

benveniste Moderator Awarded for is high level skills in various areas, including Macro and Landscape Photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his generous suppport to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 25th Nov 2002Sun 01-Apr-12 01:12 PM
9588 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#4. "RE: Vanguard SBH-300 New in Box -- $75 including U.S. Shipping"
In response to Reply # 0

Boston Area, US

Item sold pending payment.

If you want to photograph a man spinning, give some thought to why he spins. Understanding for a photographer is as important as the equipment he uses. - Margaret Bourke-White

benveniste Moderator Awarded for is high level skills in various areas, including Macro and Landscape Photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his generous suppport to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 25th Nov 2002Thu 05-Apr-12 12:30 PM
#5. "RE: Vanguard SBH-300 New in Box -- $75 including U.S. Shipping"
In response to Reply # 0

Boston Area, US

Unfortunately, the original buyer could not complete the deal, so the head is still available. Offers considered.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #102345 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.