Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #1023
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Nikon 24mm f/2.8 with UV and C.Polar filters,hood ," Previous topic | Next topic
algol Basic MemberTue 08-Oct-02 06:32 PM
15 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Nikon 24mm f/2.8 with UV and C.Polar filters,hood ,"

All Nikon: 24mm f/2.8, UV L37C 52 mm filter, Circular Polarizer 52 mm , NH12 Hood for C.Polarizer, Cap for hood 72 mm (to cover lens with polarizer and hood on it).
All accessories in original packages.
All items in very good condition without any wear marks or scratches.
Had it about a year. I will pay for the shipping in continental US.
Will ship anywhere ( Europe , Asia, Canada) $320 OBO

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Keith_S Basic MemberTue 08-Oct-02 08:23 PM
569 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: Nikon 24mm f/2.8 with UV and C.Polar filters,ho"
In response to Reply # 0

Charlottesville, US

Would you be interested in selling only the lens and th UV filter? If so, let me know what price you would want...

Keith
Charlottesville, Virginia
U.S.A.

http://people.hsc.edu/faculty-staff/keiths/Photography/photo_home.htm

algol Basic MemberWed 09-Oct-02 04:19 PM
15 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS: Nikon 24mm f/2.8 with UV and C.Polar filters,ho"
In response to Reply # 1

Let me wait a bit , I just posted it .
I let you know in a while.

PS.
What do you have in mind pricewise ( lens and UV) ?

JM Registered since 01st Mar 2007Sat 12-Oct-02 09:06 PM
2468 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: FS: Nikon 24mm f/2.8 with UV and C.Polar filters,ho"
In response to Reply # 1

US

If it gets to that point let me know what the price would be on the Nikon C.Pol set-up (hood,cap,et al).

JM
The Chicagoan

eddyprice Basic MemberFri 11-Oct-02 06:18 PM
68 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: FS: Nikon 24mm f/2.8 with UV and C.Polar filters,ho"
In response to Reply # 0

Flagstaff, US

I'm interested if you lower the price! Contact me if you're price is flexible.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #1023 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.