Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

MANY items for sale!! Camera, lenses, flash, RRS, battery, charger - SOLD

zdybkevlau

Waxhaw, US
231 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
zdybkevlau Registered since 30th Nov 2006
Sat 18-Feb-12 02:52 PM | edited Wed 22-Feb-12 12:45 AM by zdybkevlau

I have made the decision to go full frame to concentrate on landscape photography and therefor selling all of my current equipment. This has been a FANTASTIC camera and while I was not crazy about the D200, this D300 was very impressive!!

I have a long track record here on Nikonians to which I have bought and sold. I also have 100 % perfect feedback on ebay (zdybkela) so you can purchase with confidence that you will be getting an honest and safe deal. I also want to point out that I take VERY good care of all of me belongings and you will find little to no wear with anything you purchase from me.

If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to ask!! I have more pictures if you would like to see them just ask!!

Thanks,
Kevin

---D300 USA body with the following (875.00 INCLUDES conus shipping)

*******REDUCED to 800.00 out the door!! Including Shipping Insurance & Paypal!!! *****

Nikon D300 12.3 Megapixel Digital SLR BODY (Serial number 3078956) 62k actuations
Nikon EN-EL3e rechargeable li-ion battery
Nikon MH-18A Quick Charger for Nikon EN-EL3A
EG-D100 video cable
UC-E4 USB cable
AN-D300 strap Unused
BM-8 LCD monitor cover
body cap
DK-5 eyepiece cap
DK-23 rubber eyecup
Software
Manuals
Original Box (kit lens box without the kit lens)
Hoodman HoodEye Eye Cup
Thom Hogan's Nikon D300 To go Guide BOOK
Thom Hogan's Complete guide to the D300 DVD (BEST D300 resource)

---Nikon MB-D10 Multi-Power Battery Grip (185.00 INCLUDES conus shipping)
comes in its original box with the MS-D10 (AA battery holder) , MS-D10EN (use of the grip with a extra EN-EL3e Battery) & manual and I will throw in a Nikon BL-3 Battery Chamber Cover (34.95) in its original box that you will need in using an EN-EL4A battery. This has a few scuffs on the bottom where the L plate that I used with it made contact. Otherwise in VERY good shape.

---Nikon MH-21 Quick Charger for Nikon EN-EL4a Battery (90.00 INCLUDES conus shipping)

---Nikon EN-EL4a High capacity battery (55.00 INCLUDES conus shipping)
comes in original box.

---**SOLD**Nikon 70-200 VR-1 2.8 USA model **SOLD**
This lens is lightly used and meticulously kept, perfect glass, no dents scratches or dings. never been dropped. The only sign of use is a few small scuffs on the lens hood, the lens itself looks brand new! Comes with ALL of the original accessories including original box, manual, front & back covers, soft case, tripod foot and lens hood.

---**SOLD** Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 17-55 1:2.8G ED-DX **SOLD**
Absolutely beautiful copy and awesome piece of glass! No signs of wear and looks brand new including the lens hood. Comes with Original box, paperwork, HB-31 bayonet lens hood, front & rear NIKON lens caps

---Really Right Stuff B87-B Flash Bracket (175.00 INCLUDES conus shipping)
If you do not recognize this company then I will tell you they are the BEST of quality, pretty much unbeatable. I bought this bracket for 335.00 and since then they have introduced a newer model that sells for 260.00. This bracket is in perfect shape!

---Really Right Stuff BMBD10-L (150.00 INCLUDES conus shipping)
This is an L bracket for a D300 body used in conjunction with the MB-D10 grip attached.

---Nikon SB-900 Flash (420.00 INCLUDES conus shipping)
This comes with the following- AS-21 Speedlight stand, SW-13H diffusion dome, SJ-900 color filter set, SZ-2 color filter holder, SS-900 soft case┬ů.I cannot located the original box but will keep looking!!

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)
Attachment#6 (jpg file)
Attachment#7 (jpg file)
Attachment#8 (jpg file)
Attachment#9 (jpg file)

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: MANY items for sale!! Camera, lenses, flash, RRS, b...

G