Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #101126
View in linear mode

Subject: "D3X for sale" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
dougorama Silver Member Nikonian since 12th Feb 2010Fri 10-Feb-12 07:02 AM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D3X for sale"
Mon 20-Feb-12 07:55 PM by dougorama

US

$4750 Excellent condition, I will post pictures as soon as I can figure out how. I have a good rep on other forums, I guess I can't be rated here (?)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: D3X for sale
pkang414
10th Feb 2012
dougorama Silver Member
10th Feb 2012
D3Xwannabe Gold Member
11th Feb 2012
D3Xwannabe Gold Member
10th Feb 2012
dougorama Silver Member
20th Feb 2012

pkang414 Registered since 08th Feb 2008Fri 10-Feb-12 11:38 AM
99 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D3X for sale"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Do you know how many clicks are on this camera? Thanks!

Paul

A Virginia Nikonian
<><

dougorama Silver Member Nikonian since 12th Feb 2010Fri 10-Feb-12 10:33 PM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: D3X for sale"
In response to Reply # 1

US

The camera has about 15,100 clicks. I will post a shot of a mark on its bottom due to an old tripod (dang it). Otherwise it is very clean, I will send more pics to any potential buyer. Note the LCD has a reflection that's not a smudge.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

D3Xwannabe Gold Member Nikonian since 02nd Jul 2009Sat 11-Feb-12 03:42 PM
267 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: D3X for sale"
In response to Reply # 3

Williamsburg, US

Folks, I couldn't purchase this camera from Doug, but after swapping emails and PM's, it seems to me that he's overly-concerned the "damage" he mentioned on the camera. There may be a little mark on the bottom of the body around the tripod mount, but I honestly think it would be barely detectable if some ArmorAll or a similar substance was used to eradicate it.

Other than that, the camera body looks like new to me. So, even though I cannot snap it up, someone should before it's gone!

Cheers,

CARL
D3Xwannabe

D3Xwannabe Gold Member Nikonian since 02nd Jul 2009Fri 10-Feb-12 05:25 PM
267 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D3X for sale"
In response to Reply # 0
Sat 11-Feb-12 03:43 PM by D3Xwannabe

Williamsburg, US

See above comment.

Thanks,

CARL

dougorama Silver Member Nikonian since 12th Feb 2010Mon 20-Feb-12 07:54 PM
#5. "RE: D3X for sale"
In response to Reply # 2

US

Excellent sale interaction with Gary Griem.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #101126 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.