Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Buy topic #25947
View in linear mode

Subject: "Looking for a prom queen D2H" Previous topic | Next topic
Rpteak Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Dec 2009Mon 15-Apr-13 05:07 AM
69 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Looking for a prom queen D2H"

celina, US

Let me know what you have, please.

Saw one on here recently but i guess I missed it.

all the best.
Randy

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Isonychia Registered since 19th Apr 2009Mon 15-Apr-13 05:20 AM
38 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Looking for a prom queen D2H"
In response to Reply # 0

Huntington, WV, US

Not sure what you mean by "prom queen," but I have a D2H, lightly used, in excellent condition. PM me for further discussion. Thanks!

John

NikonMark37814 Registered since 20th May 2010Thu 18-Apr-13 01:42 PM
1125 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Looking for a prom queen D2H"
In response to Reply # 1

Morristown, US

I too have a D2H that I would describe as "Queen of the Prom". The camera is clean but shows it age as a news photographer's camera. It has no issues regarding any kind of noise or focuing issues and the camera is 100% accurate. Back in 07 I sent the camera to NIkon for meter board replacement which was free since it was a recall repair. While it was at Nikon they replaced the meter board, rubber grip, updated the firmware. Nikon simply restored the camera back to a like new camera physically. I've owned the camera for over 7 years and I've never experienced any problems. Everything works as it should.

The camera can be described as a KEH (BGN) grade camera. However it is very, very clean. I've used this camera exclusively since purchasing it 05 and I've put it through all its paces without a single glitch.

Price for the body including the box and all materials is $395.00.
I also have a NIkon 18-70 DX (without box) that I would add to the package for ($75). If you need an L bracket, I have one for $100.
I'd also throw in a couple of CF cards for $25.00.

Once you buy this camera you'll enjoy years of fun. It's an awesome camera body and firing this camera set 8fps while tracking basketball or football will give you at THRILL!

mVs
D2x, D300s, D700 & D800

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Buy topic #25947 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.