nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Buy topic #25165
View in linear mode

Subject: "Want to trade 10.5mm DX Fisheye for 80-200f2.8 2-ring +..." Previous topic | Next topic
djkevinz Silver Member Nikonian since 27th Nov 2009Sun 20-May-12 05:17 PM
16 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Want to trade 10.5mm DX Fisheye for 80-200f2.8 2-ring +$$$"

Denver, US

Hello there. I have the Nikon 10.5mm f2.8G DX Fisheye lens. I bought it from the original owner in December, and used it only once. It is in excellent condition and the glass is flawless. It is really fun to shoot but I just don't use it enough to keep it and I don't have any telephoto lenses in my kit.

I would like to trade up to a Nikon 80-200mm f2.8 AF-D two-ring version, I will trade the fisheye plus $200.

Thanks for looking.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Buy topic #25165 Previous topic | Next topic