Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9858
View in linear mode

Subject: "Camera Control Pro 2 and Windows XP image viewer" Previous topic | Next topic
JTccs13 Registered since 07th Jan 2013Mon 07-Jan-13 07:27 PM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Camera Control Pro 2 and Windows XP image viewer"

US

I shoot tethered with a D200 using Nikon Capture. I just upgraded to a D600 and Nikon Camera Control Pro 2. With my original set up, the images that appear in the watched folder will auto rotate to a vertical orientation. When I use Camera Control Pro 2 with the D200 or D600 the images in the watched folder remain in landscape orientation although I've set it to rotate.

The image preview in CCP2 shows up as a vertical image, but for some reason the Windows viewer ignores the request to "flip".

Any ideas?

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9858 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.