Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
pwarbeck

Tucson AZ, US
254 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
pwarbeck Registered since 25th May 2009
Thu 20-Dec-12 10:10 PM

After neglecting to update my Nikon and Nik software for too long, I am about to take the plunge. FYI I'm on Windows 7 64-bit.

I'm preparing to upgrade from Capture NX 2 version 2.2.7 to 2.3.5 (by way of the 2.3.0 full version). My question concerns Nik Color Efex Pro.

I currently have the 32-bit complete edition of Color Efex Pro working as a plugin within Capture NX 2 version 2.2.7. Is an upgrade to Color Efex Pro available? If so, what is the version, and where can I get it? If Nik has dropped the ball for Capture NX 2 users, will my currently installed version continue to work with Capture NX2 version 2.3.5?

I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, but the forum "Search" button isn't working on Chrome (maybe I need to restart the browser).

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Nik Color Efex for Capture NX 2

G