nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
pwarbeck

Tucson AZ, US
254 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
pwarbeck Registered since 25th May 2009
Thu 20-Dec-12 09:10 PM

After neglecting to update my Nikon and Nik software for too long, I am about to take the plunge. FYI I'm on Windows 7 64-bit.

I'm preparing to upgrade from Capture NX 2 version 2.2.7 to 2.3.5 (by way of the 2.3.0 full version). My question concerns Nik Color Efex Pro.

I currently have the 32-bit complete edition of Color Efex Pro working as a plugin within Capture NX 2 version 2.2.7. Is an upgrade to Color Efex Pro available? If so, what is the version, and where can I get it? If Nik has dropped the ball for Capture NX 2 users, will my currently installed version continue to work with Capture NX2 version 2.3.5?

I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, but the forum "Search" button isn't working on Chrome (maybe I need to restart the browser).

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Nik Color Efex for Capture NX 2 mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
20th Dec 2012
Reply message RE: Nik Color Efex for Capture NX 2 pwarbeck
20th Dec 2012
     Reply message RE: Nik Color Efex for Capture NX 2 walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Master Ribbon awarded as a member who has gone beyond technical knowledge to show mastery of the art and science of photography
20th Dec 2012
21st Dec 2012
               Reply message RE: Nik Color Efex for Capture NX 2 mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
21st Dec 2012
21st Dec 2012
21st Dec 2012
21st Dec 2012
01st Jan 2013
01st Jan 2013
01st Jan 2013
01st Jan 2013
01st Jan 2013
                                             Reply message RE: Nik Color Efex for Capture NX 2 rquance Silver Member
26th Jan 2013
26th Jan 2013
                                                  Reply message RE: Nik Color Efex for Capture NX 2 ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
26th Jan 2013
                                                  Reply message RE: Nik Color Efex for Capture NX 2 rquance Silver Member
27th Jan 2013
Reply message RE: Nik Color Efex for Capture NX 2 gzenitsky Silver Member
18th Mar 2013
Reply message RE: Nik Color Efex for Capture NX 2 robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
19th Mar 2013

G