nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9745
View in linear mode

Subject: "ViewNX2 and applying settings to multiple images?" Previous topic | Next topic
ctdrummer Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Feb 2012Tue 18-Dec-12 07:29 PM
222 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"ViewNX2 and applying settings to multiple images?"

Southern CT, US

Hi,

Is there a way to apply the same settings to multiple RAW images? I can't seem to find a way to do it.

many thanks!

Pat

Visit My Nikonians Gallery.

Visit My web page.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Nikonian since 25th Nov 2005Tue 18-Dec-12 09:37 PM
8920 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: ViewNX2 and applying settings to multiple images?"
In response to Reply # 0

Atlanta, US

From the thumbnail view, you can select multiple images and apply any of the edits to all the images. Just make the change and select Save.

Note that this can be a bit slow since the system is having to reprocess the image and the large embedded JPEG for every file.

Eric Bowles
Nikonians Team
My Gallery
Workshops

Nikonians membership — my most important photographic investment, after the camera

ctdrummer Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Feb 2012Tue 18-Dec-12 10:00 PM
222 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: ViewNX2 and applying settings to multiple images?"
In response to Reply # 1

Southern CT, US

Thanks Again Eric!

Visit My Nikonians Gallery.

Visit My web page.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9745 Previous topic | Next topic