nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9458
View in linear mode

Subject: "Upgrading NX2 to 2.3.4 from 2.2.1?" Previous topic | Next topic
aros2504 Registered since 07th Oct 2012Sun 07-Oct-12 03:50 PM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Upgrading NX2 to 2.3.4 from 2.2.1?"

Leiden, NL

Hi there,

I just invested in a D800 which reinvigorated my interest in using my NX2 license (which I hadn't used much over the past 3 years...). I am currenlty running NX2 2.2.1. under OSX 10.6.8.

Question: do I really need to go though all updates preceding the latest 2.3.4 release or can I just dowload the latest version and enter my serial key? Going through through 4/5 minor updates before ending up at 2.3.4 does not sound like a clean process...

Thanks for your tips!

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Nikonian since 07th Apr 2004Sun 07-Oct-12 03:54 PM
52520 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Upgrading NX2 to 2.3.4 from 2.2.1?"
In response to Reply # 0

East Frisia, DE

You have to upgrade first to the version 2.3.0

Gerold - Nikonian in East Frisia
Eala Freya Fresena

aros2504 Registered since 07th Oct 2012Sun 07-Oct-12 04:02 PM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Upgrading NX2 to 2.3.4 from 2.2.1?"
In response to Reply # 1

Leiden, NL

Thanks for your swift reply. I assume the only way to get to 2.3.0 is to go thourgh the 2.3. 4-5-6 upgrade packages, or can I go from 2.2.1 to 2.3.0 in one go?

gpoole Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundrasing Campaing 2014 Nikonian since 14th Feb 2004Sun 07-Oct-12 04:44 PM
3762 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Upgrading NX2 to 2.3.4 from 2.2.1?"
In response to Reply # 2

Farmington Hills, US

CNX2 2.3.0 is a complete version, so you can jump right to that. Then you can instal 2.3.4 on top of that.

Gary in SE Michigan, USA. Co-organizer of the Southern Michigan Chapter
Nikonians membership - My most important photographic investment, after the camera.
D4, D810, D300, D90, F6, FM3a (black), FM2n (chrome)
YashicaMat 124, Graflex Speed Graphic 4x5
My Nikonians Gallery & Our Chapter Gallery

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9458 Previous topic | Next topic