Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9300
View in linear mode

Subject: "CAPTURE NX2 - Update to version 2.3.4" Previous topic | Next topic
KolinP Silver Member Nikonian since 13th May 2006Fri 07-Sep-12 03:45 AM
246 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"CAPTURE NX2 - Update to version 2.3.4"

Weston-super-Mare, GB

Almost simultaneous with the View NX update, we have an update for Capture NX2, to version 2.3.4

The Nikon Europe link is here ...

https://nikoneurope-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/53741

To quote the "ReadMe" for the update, it says ...

Modifications that apply to both the Windows and Macintosh versions
* Support for RAW images captured with the Nikon 1 J2 and COOLPIX P7700 has been added.
* When RAW images captured with a camera’s Auto distortion control function enabled were opened or edited, Capture NX 2 sometimes quit unexpectedly. This issue has been resolved
Additional modifications to the Macintosh version
* Support for Mac OS X version 10.5 has been removed.

I'm sure someone will soon add a link for the Nikon US download.

Colin P.

--
Staying busy is easy. Setting priorities is harder!
A doorway to my other photo sites

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: CAPTURE NX2 - Update to version 2.3.4
gkaiseril Gold Member
07th Sep 2012
Reply message RE: CAPTURE NX2 - Update to version 2.3.4 - US link
ericbowles Moderator
09th Sep 2012
gerphil Silver Member
13th Sep 2012
mklass Platinum Member
13th Sep 2012
gerphil Silver Member
14th Sep 2012

gkaiseril Gold Member Nikonian since 28th Oct 2005Fri 07-Sep-12 04:07 AM
6739 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: CAPTURE NX2 - Update to version 2.3.4"
In response to Reply # 0

Chicago, US

Camera Control Pro 2 was also updated.

George
My Nikonian Galleries

ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Nikonian since 25th Nov 2005Sun 09-Sep-12 06:35 PM
8687 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: CAPTURE NX2 - Update to version 2.3.4 - US link"
In response to Reply # 0

Atlanta, US

Here is the link from Nikon USA.
http://support.nikonusa.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17948

Eric Bowles
Nikonians Team
My Gallery
Workshops - Smokies Oct 2012

Nikonians membership — my most important photographic investment, after the camera

gerphil Silver Member Charter MemberThu 13-Sep-12 01:07 PM
170 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: CAPTURE NX2 - Update to version 2.3.4"
In response to Reply # 0

Haarlem, NL

Any experience yet to confirm if this version also solves the annoying temporary file pop-up issue? Or should I wait for version 2.3.5?

Regards,
Gerphil

mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Nikonian since 08th Dec 2006Thu 13-Sep-12 10:45 PM
5962 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: CAPTURE NX2 - Update to version 2.3.4"
In response to Reply # 3

Tacoma, US

No, it doesn't.

Mick
http://www.mickklassphoto.com
or
Visit my nikonians gallery

gerphil Silver Member Charter MemberFri 14-Sep-12 07:22 AM
170 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: CAPTURE NX2 - Update to version 2.3.4"
In response to Reply # 4

Haarlem, NL

Thanks Mick, that saves me an evening muddling with updating and restoring. Amazing though, actually a disgrace for the developers. Anyhow, 2.2.8 does the trick for me - no complaints about that.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9300 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.