nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
wdc202

US
4 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
wdc202 Registered since 16th Aug 2012
Mon 20-Aug-12 04:11 PM

I plan to use a Nikon camera (with ViewNX2 software) to photograph each of 100 pages of a document named, say, RED. I also plan to photograph each of 100 pages of a document named, say, GREEN. I will be transferring the photos from the camera to my pc (with XP) via the Nikon camera-to-PC cable.

Q1: Where are these photos stored in the pc? – Can I designate a folder C:\ RED to hold the Red pages and another GREEN to hold the Green pages? How do I do that?

Q2: Is there an easy way to rename all the Red photos -- from the titles that VIEWNX2 assigns to, say, “Redpage 1”, “Redpage 2”.\, etc. ?

Thanks.

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Storing and titling photos of text pages robsb Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his expertise in CNX2 and his always amicable and continuous efforts to help members Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Donor Ribbon awarded for his enthusiastic and repeated support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
23rd Aug 2012
Reply message RE: Storing and titling photos of text pages barrywesthead Silver Member Awareded for his continued support of the Nikonians community, freely sharing his expertise, particularly in the areas of digital post processing and printing.
23rd Aug 2012
Reply message RE: Storing and titling photos of text pages gkaiseril Gold Member
23rd Aug 2012
Reply message RE: Storing and titling photos of text pages ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community
30th Aug 2012
Reply message RE: Storing and titling photos of text pages cliddell Silver Member
31st Aug 2012

G