nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9186
View in linear mode

Subject: "D800 and Capture nx2" Previous topic | Next topic
fires1 Registered since 04th Oct 2011Fri 17-Aug-12 05:37 PM
81 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D800 and Capture nx2"

pinellas park, US

I scanned through the forum and did not see any info about this. Capture nx2 cannot open raw files created by my D800.
Adobe cs6 and Lightroom 4 can. Its version 2.2.6, any help?

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

fires1 Registered since 04th Oct 2011Fri 17-Aug-12 06:09 PM
81 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D800 and Capture nx2"
In response to Reply # 0

pinellas park, US

Btw its Win 7 64 bit

mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Nikonian since 08th Dec 2006Fri 17-Aug-12 06:50 PM
6227 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D800 and Capture nx2"
In response to Reply # 1

Tacoma, US

You need to update to version 2.3.2. You can get it here: http://support.nikonusa.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/61#Anchor-2

Mick
http://www.mickklassphoto.com
or
Visit my nikonians gallery

fires1 Registered since 04th Oct 2011Fri 17-Aug-12 07:18 PM
#3. "RE: D800 and Capture nx2"
In response to Reply # 2

pinellas park, US

Thanks, I feel stupid seeing I posted this in the Adobe forum, Thanks for not blasting me LOL

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9186 Previous topic | Next topic