nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
ColColt

Knoxville, US
1298 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ColColt Gold Member Nikonian since 19th Aug 2008
Fri 17-Aug-12 01:35 AM | edited Fri 17-Aug-12 01:59 AM by ColColt

I've been away from the camera and post processing for the most part for about a year now other than some pics of my dog here and there. Today was his 8th birthday and I wanted to shoot some indoor/outdoor shots of him. After uploading from the card and going into CNX2 ver 2.2.4 I saw over and over when trying to edit an image that upon opening a photo the top of the image that shows the CX2 icon and size of the image(usually 15.8 with the D200) it starts "updating image". When it's done the photo isn't as sharp as it was prior to this "updating" What's the story with that? I have to resharpen when in some instances it's not necessary until NX2 decides to update it. You can literally watch it go soft.

BTW-I read where there's a 64 bit version available. How do I get this? I have Vista and of course, some programs are 32 and others 64 bit. NX2 is still 32 bit on my machine.

My goal in life is to be the person my dog already thinks I am.

Children are for people who can't have dogs. ~Author Unknown

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: CNX2 Unsharpening while Updating

G