Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9053
View in linear mode

Subject: "Just tested NX2 with OS X Mountain Lion" Previous topic | Next topic
slothead Gold Member Nikonian since 12th Aug 2009Thu 26-Jul-12 12:19 PM
1548 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Just tested NX2 with OS X Mountain Lion"
Thu 26-Jul-12 12:21 PM by slothead

Frederick, US

Seems to work just fine. It wasn't an exhaustive test, but enough to give me a warm tummy feeling. I'm happy.

-- edit --
Just saw the other thread. Mods, feel free to move or delete this post if you like.

Tom
http://tjmanson.smugmug.com
D800, et al.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Chuckster902 Silver Member Nikonian since 11th Nov 2005Sat 28-Jul-12 03:19 AM
99 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Just tested NX2 with OS X Mountain Lion"
In response to Reply # 0

Scotia, US

Also working fine for me. No problems so far.

Chuck S.

"Life is Messy."

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9053 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.