nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9044
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon Vew NX on mac with 10.7.4" Previous topic | Next topic
bobpilot Silver Member Nikonian since 08th May 2007Sun 22-Jul-12 10:25 PM
3385 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon Vew NX on mac with 10.7.4"

Washington, US

The Mac 10.7.4 is not listed as compatible with the Mac 10.7. Is this correct information? I searched here and found some old discussions but I did not find anything about the 10.7

Although I use Lightroom to view, sort, and edit my images, I like to view in a nikon product so I can see more EXIF data.

For those who have 10.7, what nikon product do you use to view your images?

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Nikon Vew NX on mac with 10.7.4
ecossephoto
23rd Jul 2012
bobpilot Silver Member
23rd Jul 2012
JerryLoSardo Gold Member
25th Jul 2012
bobpilot Silver Member
25th Jul 2012
ld06000
06th Aug 2012
bobpilot Silver Member
06th Aug 2012
ecossephoto
06th Aug 2012

ecossephoto Registered since 21st Jun 2012Mon 23-Jul-12 06:09 AM
107 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon Vew NX on mac with 10.7.4"
In response to Reply # 0

UK

View NX works fine on mine with 10.7.4.

bobpilot Silver Member Nikonian since 08th May 2007Mon 23-Jul-12 06:52 AM
3385 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon Vew NX on mac with 10.7.4"
In response to Reply # 1

Washington, US

Thank you.

JerryLoSardo Gold Member Charter MemberWed 25-Jul-12 03:08 AM
947 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikon Vew NX on mac with 10.7.4"
In response to Reply # 2

Frederick, US

Same here, no problems with 10.7.4

Jerry LoSardo
Frederick, Maryland

bobpilot Silver Member Nikonian since 08th May 2007Wed 25-Jul-12 05:31 AM
#4. "RE: Nikon Vew NX on mac with 10.7.4"
In response to Reply # 3

Washington, US

I didn't want to download and install if it didn't work, after this advice, tried it and it works just fine; thank you.

ld06000 Registered since 06th Aug 2012Mon 06-Aug-12 07:41 AM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Nikon Vew NX on mac with 10.7.4"
In response to Reply # 4

FR

Hi All
I'm currently experiencing problems with ViewNX2. I've installed it on my 10.7.4 MacBook Pro and it work ok BUT Nikon Transfer 2 which is embeded in it DOES NOT work.... it does not show the pictures in the mem card and I can't use it to get my pictures from my camera or mem card.
Please advise
Thanks
Laurent

bobpilot Silver Member Nikonian since 08th May 2007Mon 06-Aug-12 08:38 AM
#6. "RE: Nikon Vew NX on mac with 10.7.4"
In response to Reply # 5

Washington, US

I can view images, I've not tried to import from a memory card. Maybe this is the part that is not compatible.

ecossephoto Registered since 21st Jun 2012Mon 06-Aug-12 06:56 PM
107 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: Nikon Vew NX on mac with 10.7.4"
In response to Reply # 6

UK

Nikon Transfer via Nikon View works fine for me on the latest version of OSX.

But.............

It only works for my D200 (and I assume all other Nikon cameras). All other shots from my (or wife's) pocket cameras (Panasonic and Fuji) will not appear or be transferred. I am currently using Adobe Bridge for those cameras.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Digital postprocessing & workflow (Public) Nikon & Nikonians Imaging Software (Public) topic #9044 Previous topic | Next topic